<VV> New Product Announcement

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Oct 24 18:02:27 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <Sethracer at aol.com>
Subject: <VV> New Product Announcement

New Product announcement
So, Yellow is too bright, Black too conservative, and Red clashes with  your
paint color? Silicone Wire Systems announces the availability of a new wire
color for our 8mm ignition wire sets.  A new Gray 8mm Spiro-Pro wire,
complete
with black lettering, is now in  stock.
*********
Hey, a new version of a gadget I don't have yet ... wonder how my credit
card is doing?

Heh, Steve Dacy, of Fox&Friends, uttered a keeper the other day
"  Women are from Venus, Men are from Sears " ....

*********
I bet a million years ago, upon the manufacture of the 2nd existing wheel,
some obsessive types discovered racing them, and furthermore that different
colored ones went faster depending on the temperature of the mud they were
running in ...

reargards, ken campbell, just going with the flow ....