<VV> plugged tight squish

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Oct 24 20:18:35 EDT 2006

Been there done that.  It takes about a quart of water to temporarily
cure the problem (for 60,000 miles or so).  Apply the water slowly
into the carburetors when the engine is at full song in high
gear.  Easily done in an FC or Ultra Van (more plumbing required on
cars).  I never was able to blow the carbon out of the combustion
chambers with the vehicle stationary.
Jim Davis