<VV> No Corvair -- Anyone in Arizona?

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 16:39:23 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/24/2006 1:18:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
donald.l.eyermann at boeing.com writes:

Nah,  just erratic, not daily. And spotty, not throughout the entire
valley. It  rare, only a few timnes a year where the whole valley has
rain. And usually  we're pretty thankful when it happens.

Here it's like, you get up, walk  outside in the morning, squit and say,
"DANG, another nice day, wish we  could get some weather for a few hours
to break the monotony."

or,  "WOW ! Look at those clouds, boy we're finally gonna get some rain !
I can  see it's already raining over in __(some other local community)_
!"....uh  oh...."They're just blowing over us...DANG....just a tease."

Now, that sounds like the summer rain coming in from Mexico--cumulus
drifting in, then coalescing to make cumulonimbus (thunderheads)--the end of
comfortable 100+ temperature with practically no humidity and the beginning of  nasty
summer heat like say Detroit, f'rinstance.
Having experienced both Detroit and Phoenix (not to mention Los  Angeles).
Scotty