<VV> 1965-1967 110HP with a/c low compression engine

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 24 23:20:08 EDT 2006

From: airvair <airvair at richnet.net>

Lon Anderson sent me an email, said that all '65-6 110 glide w/ac had
the 24 degree plate on them. . . . So I learn something every day....
:o)

-Mark

As am I.  I now wonder if my '65 has 95 hp heads (I always thought they
were 110 - duh it's a 110 hp engine - WTH do I know (next to nothing :
)  How do I tell if the said heads are 110 or 95's and if the plate is
the 24 degree variety.  Remember I know next to                  when
it comes to identifying part variations.  Also, remember that the
engine is in several hundred little pieces awaiting funds to upgrade
the cam, gear, and blower bearing before attempting Rebuild IV (knowing
the exact head configuration might be helpful before ordering a cam . .
. duh!

Perhaps there is a Junkyard Primer in my future.

Stephen Upham