<VV> 1965-1967 110HP with a/c low compression engine

timogensturbo at aol.com timogensturbo at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 23:35:55 EDT 2006

 http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/techpages.htm       Pictures too!

As am I. I now wonder if my '65 has 95 hp heads (I always thought they were 110 - duh it's a 110 hp engine - WTH do I know (next to nothing : ) How do I tell if the said heads are 110 or 95's and if the plate is the 24 degree variety. Remember I know next to when it comes to identifying part variations.e.

Stephen Upham