<VV> PG thanks!

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 19:15:36 EDT 2006

Gotta thank everyone who responded to my PG shift question (and  other
people's PG adjustment questions.)  I'm the kind of guy who doesn't  like mess with
things until he understands them ( and I don't know much beyond  basics .)
As suggested, I just adjusted the TV linkage about 1/4 inch further  out at
the carb crosshaft, and it very noticably improved partial throttle shift
point and cruising speed downshift.
Knowledge is power. Glad I joined this group.
  Thanks , Matt M.
(1966 Monza coupe 110/PG ; Long Island,  NY)