<VV> Broken Governer Tab

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed Oct 25 18:19:26 EDT 2006

Heck Smitty, didn't you have a roll of duct tape with you? Wrap it all the
way around the transmission and the governor several times and it should be
ready to go!!!
Clark Hartzel
  Smitty Says:  several of us played "what if", and what we could have done to fix it way out in the desert (like Pheonix).  gg  Duct tape and masking tape and coat hangers played a major part.  However in hindsight none of us thought we really should have messed with it in the cold and dark that night.
  BTW the unit will be repaired by mounting it on a spare tranny to get the position right and then quick zaps with a mig to resecure the tab