<VV>Flaps

Devin devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com
Thu Oct 26 00:42:20 EDT 2006

What you find at your flaps depends on where you go.  Modern computer
systems used by auto parts stores generally go back to 1969 for everything
but VW.  For some reason VW is good for about another 10 years earlier.  My
wife and I own the only locally-owned parts store, that we run with just
ourselves and one employee.  Anyway, computers are quick and easy, but not
necessarily right and they don't go back far enough to cover all
applications.  I keep a myriad of books available as well as other resources
in order to be able to do my job well.  I may not know the answer you need
off the top of my head, but I'm willing to look to find it, unlike many of
my competitors.

Devin