<VV> Corvair Amblewagon

paulsgt at aol.com paulsgt at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 11:51:38 EDT 2006

I haven't read my digests in some time but in case anyone was watching the 1961 (Corvair) Amblewagon that sold on ebay for $15,000.00  I have it on good authority that the buyer is shipping it to Budapest, Hungary to be displayed in a museum there.

This was a stunning original vehicle.  It looked every bit like a vehicle that had only 8,200 miles!  Kind of sad to see it go overseas.

Paul Sergeant - Maple Grove, MN

65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon

Member - Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.