<VV> Corvair Amblewagon / Hungry for new International Members

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 26 12:51:20 EDT 2006

Hey Paul, If your imformation is reliable then maybe a new chapter is
waiting to be
formed in Budapest. Budapestians may now flock to see Tatras and
Corvairs and get
the fever ..................The Mad Hungarians Corvair Chapter has a
nice ring to it....Doncha Know???

"TMHC" We need to get the Euro gang busy promoting a Budapest
Chapter. Thomas are you listening?

Chuck Armer

/////////////////////////
At 11:51 AM 10/26/2006, you wrote:
>I haven't read my digests in some time but in case anyone was
>watching the 1961 (Corvair) Amblewagon that sold on ebay for
>$15,000.00  I have it on good authority that the buyer is shipping
>it to Budapest, Hungary to be displayed in a museum there.
>
>This was a stunning original vehicle.  It looked every bit like a
>vehicle that had only 8,200 miles!  Kind of sad to see it go overseas.
>
>Paul Sergeant - Maple Grove, MN
>65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
>61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon
>Member - Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.
>//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member
Corvair Atlanta BOD