Fwd: <VV> VV Cold draft above kick panels

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 11:56:19 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/26/2006 7:37:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jncmiller at mchsi.com writes:
Upon removing the panels I found none of the usual white sticky putty that is
normally around the vent.
In a pinch I have used 3M strip or rope caulk (built up with several lengths)
or plumbers putty--the auto body supply shops have had the right stuff for me
sometimes in the past.  Anything that seals the gap without destroying the
plastic will work--and I don't think the concours guys are removing vent
panels--yet.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier