<VV> Interior and wiring Re-assembly

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 26 19:31:56 EDT 2006

Connie,

The LM verts have the fresh air vent in two pieces.  Way easier to install
than a coupe or 4 door - where it is all molded in one big piece.  I use
plumber putty to seal it to the body - you want something which will seal
out the air (and water), but not trap/hold water.  As I recall, two screws
hold the oval portion to the body and two more screws hold the kick panel
(installed second) to the oval section.  Then the grill just snaps on -
there is a L and R grill.  But, before you start ANY of that re-assembly,
check the rubber edges on the dampers (doors?) to be sure they will seal
properly.  You could potentially be in for either rebuilding those doors OR
suffering air in the cabin when you don't want it.

Later, JR
Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.