<VV> WHEELS AND TIRES.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Thu Oct 26 21:15:45 EDT 2006

Today, while at my favorite tire store having the 96 Astro re tired, I was indulging in wishful thinking and checking the American Racing wheel catalog. I am going to put a set of Torque-Thrust wheels on the vert. Good news and bad news, they are still available in 14", BUT by special order only, at a much higher price. About $25 to $30 a wheel more than a 15", and they are high already.  Problem, will a 15" fit on the front of a vair. I always put 14" on my vairs, and only had a few problems rubbing on turns some, but they did rub. So basic question=====Will a 15x6 Torque Thrust fit on the front of a late model??? or is that just too much? I don't want to do any body work to make them fit either. Has anyone tried this? Thanks BRUCE