<VV> OH, I FORGOT SOMETHING!

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Fri Oct 27 01:55:08 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who answered, the tire problem is NO problem, and I can fit them on. Now, I forgot to mention, long story, will try to make it quick. Lubbock, home of Buddy Holley, and The Dixie Chicks, (and she was basically correct) is the largest metropolitan city in the USA that is still DRY,  210,000,and no alcohol sales in town. SO, you have to drive 15 to 20 minutes out to what we call "The Strip" to buy a 6 pack. Only 2 ways to get there, and as I go there weekly, I have seen a rather sad 63 2 door at a business out that way. Have often thought of stopping by, and seeing who else has such good taste. I will stop by soon because today I saw a very nice early, 4 door, sedan, with Missouri plates. Turned around to check. SO, I MAY NOT be the only one out here!!!! THERE IS HOPE!  I will let you people know what I find out. Thanks for the help on the tire issue, You people ALWAYS come through with the best info. Gives me hope I really can restore 3 vairs all by myself. Just takes a TON of money though, and that is an issue, but it will get done! When? I have no idea, but it will be done. Thanks People, BRUCE