<VV> Garage (no Corvair)

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 09:12:44 EDT 2006

Thanks.  The floor is probably being poured as I type.  Seriously, I wish I had room for more than seven cars, but I know that I'm very fortunate to have that.  As for the housewarming, I am thinking of inviting the WMCC chapter to come over for our Spring Dust Off in 2008, by which time the barn should be finished inside.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: AeroNed at aol.com