<VV> WHEELS AND TIRES

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 09:03:29 EDT 2006

So basic question=====Will a
15x6 Torque Thrust fit on the front of a late model???
or is that just too
much? I don't want to do any body work to make them
fit either. Has
anyone tried this?
---------------------------------------
Did you try Jegs dot com. I got a set of 5 Torque
Thrust D's in the 14", just last year, including 5
centers,and 5 upgraded centers, 25 lug-nuts and all,
for just a little over 1000, well worth it.(close to
1080.00 delivered, I believe.)
The problem with going up over 14" in wheels is you do
compromise your ride some. The profile of your tire is
shorter on 15", putting you closer to the road, from
rubber to wheel, so you feel the road with each drop
down in tire profile height.
For some reason you can go to high on the height at
times, and create wobble, if the tire is not of good
quality. So, ideally a 13" 80 series tire, or 14" 65
or 70 series tire would be just about perfect, pending
each manufacturers measurements of profile.
Just some thoughts, opinions do vary.
Best Regards,
Danny