<VV> Complete Restorations

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Oct 27 10:46:11 EDT 2006

>It seems like more and more people are completely restoring Corvairs
>resulting in very high-quality cars.

I'm one of those people who have the complete restoration affliction.
When I'm done I'll have 5-figures in body and paint, and another
5-figures in suspension, engine, and interior.  And this doesn't count
the hundreds of hours of labor my wife and I are putting into the car.
Why?  Partly nostalgia and partly because I've always wanted to restore
a Corvair to a level approaching the high-bucks '60s muscle car
restorations.  But this won't be a trailer-queen, it will be a long
distance road trip car.

Dave Keillor