<VV> Complete Restorations

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 12:27:48 EDT 2006

 David said:
<SNIP>
When I'm done I'll have 5-figures in body and paint, and another
5-figures in suspension, engine, and interior.
<SNIP>

So does that mean you'll have 10 figures in the entire restoration? :^)

I also suffer from this affliction. I trying very hard not to go overboard with my sedan. Partially because it would never be close to the real value of the car (it is a 500 sedan) and partially because I like driving it so much, I don't want to have it "down" for a long time. Currently, I'm toying with the idea of a propper restoration on my Corsa, but have some reservations about that too. I may just wait and get a convertible for the next BIG project.

Anyhow, the best part about how David is approaching his project is that he's intending to drive it. That's what cars are for.
Ned