<VV> Complete Restorations

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Oct 27 17:33:41 EDT 2006

Thanks for the post Dave.  We would love to see some pictures.  I always
enjoy guys like you.  When my wife says I'm spending too much on the car, I
just pull up your note.  It buys me a little more time, and maybe even that
quartz replacement unit for my Corsa clock.  GGGGGG keep up the good work.

Cliff Tibbitts
66 Monza 140/4sp
Corsa Clone, (sort of)