<VV> 1965 greenbrier for sale in NJ

Jon DeVos jondevos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 11:03:08 EDT 2006

I have a 1965 greenbrier that I am going to move on from.  Runs and
drives, actually everything works even inside lights and all the gauges.
Previous owned said the engine was rebuilt.  I drive it around once in a
while.  Seats are very nice and interior doesn't look bad.  I was fixed
up at one point where someone tried to stabilize the rust and it has no
bondo but there is rust issues tough it doesn't look bad on first
inspection.  There is some rust in the floor but no real holes.  Dog
ears have rust and lower fenders behind door.  Also the windshield is
cracked on the passenger side. Actually I love this vehicle but don't
have time to restore it so I thought I'd put it out there.  Very rare
even in the corvair world.  I am asking 1100 for a van you can drive home.
Jon 609 625 8312