<VV> GWFBT&SM report!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 23:27:15 EDT 2006

Big group at the Welcome party...50 or more playing CORSA [bingo], lots of
Ultras!..but then Jeff Williams is always a good draw for the Ladies...LOL! Even
the Flamed #293 from AZ!  Watched a little baseball with Bob Galli, Walt D.'s
already asleep....

Several vendors already set up.  Let Ray S. know several want him to call!
GGG

Most cars present are Earlie..verts.........and of course the 64 Spyder vert
Raffle car is being claimed by anyone who bought a ticket......it is awesome
and well sorted out...not just finished last week!

I couldn't eat anymore so I came back to give a report for all those that are
anxiously awaiting!

Wish you ALL were here......

Matt Nall
69 stocker, 66 vert, 65 v8, 66 turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 140
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!