<VV> 1965 Convertible for sale

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Sat Oct 28 08:27:02 EDT 2006

 While I agree that many details are not correct on this car, and the person selling it is apparently not aware of that, the car is currently on e-bay item # 260043746440, and @ $7600 with 2 days left the last I checked.  The reserve, unknown, is not met.  While I think the asking price is excessively optimstic, the Barrett Jackson car with every option sold for about that, I think the car looks a little better than some on this forum do.  If anyone knows of a car like this or better that is selling for $6500 please tell me where.  I will be more than happy to tweak the details, so to speak, to bring it to what would be an acceptable restoration in the minds of some whom post here.  I do not mean that as a flame to anyone, just that I have always felt that anything is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay, and I do not criticize any car that looks better than mine, which incidentally is pretty much every car...   Just my 2 cents.

P.S.  IMHO red cars look best with an argent cove area regardless of model designation

John T. Wiley
Corsa/PCA member
66 monza vert 95/PG
e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net