<VV> 65 Convertible for sale

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 28 10:47:23 EDT 2006

Well we all know what they say about a sucker being born every minute.

I also hope he does get that money for it, then I'll be green with envy.
I'll be next in line to paint mine red and have it up for sale at an
outrageous price hoping to snag a sucker.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member