<VV> Link to the pix of the 1962 Corvair Greenbriar Amblewagon

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Oct 28 14:44:40 EDT 2006

I sent the seller a scary letter of overseas car horror stories.  I'd hate to see this car disappear into a scam, and never see it again.

Here is a link to the pix of the 1962 Corvair Greenbriar Amblewagon

http://www.properproper.com/Corvairs/1962CorvairGreenbriarAmblewagon.htm

This page was made by simply dropping the pix into MS Word, and saving it as HTML.
Please advise if you cannot see it, and whether or not you have MS Word ?  Shouldn't need it, but I'm curious why some can, and some cannot, see the pix ?

If you can't see them, you can see the pix directly by using this link :

http://www.properproper.com/Corvairs/1962CorvairGreenbriarAmblewagon_files/image003.jpg

through

http://www.properproper.com/Corvairs/1962CorvairGreenbriarAmblewagon_files/image021.jpg

using odd image #s, image003, image005, image007, etc.

Chaz