<VV> more details on the Antique/Collectibe title on the Fiero

timogensturbo at aol.com timogensturbo at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 11:52:49 EST 2006

 My title designates DA  Collectible Vehicle/Antique Vehicle

I did not request this be added to the title, and hadn't even noticed it until
the other day.  I suppose it is possible that the previous owner had requested
these designations and they carried over, but I don't imagine that you get
special designations on a title just by asking for them.

That definetly makes more sense!  Thanks for giving out the info!  I wonder if any other states are doing this....Calif.  isn't...so far..

Matt Nall