<VV> Where is the krinkle paint support group?

Connie Brummer hanssmom at cox.net
Sun Oct 29 19:21:35 EST 2006

I admit it, the krinkle paint got the best of me today.  Getting ready to
re-assemble Veruca.  It was 70 degrees here today so I thought it was the
perfect time to paint the dash pieces.  I painted them and put them in the
sun.  I thought they were clean but I have fish eyes on them now.  Can I
sand it all down and start over?  This was probably my last chance at a warm
day and the garage isn't heated.  Can I warm it up in front of a halogen and
then paint?  Help???

Connie

In Krinkle Paint Hell

http://hanssmom.wordpress.com