<VV> Antique? Fiero

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 00:10:41 EST 2006

The Corvair Ranch kinda does exist because of the many rusted Corvair
bodies available over the years for cheap. Rusty bodies are a good
source for low mileage drivetrain parts. Back in the 70's I remember
transplants from PA & NY not understanding why there were not oodles of
$100 Chevy & Ford V-8s in the VA wrecking yards. That was the going
price up there because if the rusty bodies putting so many 60's & 70's
cars away at an early age.

Frank DuVal