<VV> Where is the krinkle paint support group?

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 23:12:06 EST 2006

I'll second the need to use a hair dryer. It works absolutely beautifully.
Strip the finish and clean the surface with lacquer thinner on a CLEAN lint
free rag. Follow the directions for prepping the surface and applying the
first and second coats. After applying the second coat, use the hair drier
to force the wrinkle finish. It will 'pop', right before your eyes.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club