<VV> 67 Doors and The Last Straw

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon Oct 30 03:27:48 EST 2006

At 03:57 PM 10/29/2006, LastHamlet wrote:

>I have now drawn a line in the sand to preserve my
>sanity, so the next steps I take, and though I am not
>sure what manner of insane revenge I will take, will
>be most rewarding.

I don't understand.  Revenge?   Against the car?

What did the car do to you?

>Well, rewarding is a backwards way
>of saying it, but satisfaction would be a better one.

I hope that by now, after you've thought about this a few minutes,
that you have decided otherwise.

>I would like to thank all who helped me, and there are
>some grand people here, and in the Corvair Clubs, but
>I would like to bid you all, a fond farewell.
>
>All The Best Regards,
>Danny Barber
>R.I.P. Wilma

Take a break, cup of coffee, watch some cartoons.    Then consider
that it's not the car's fault.

I've been through numerous pitfalls and setbacks with the dozen or so
Vairs here, and the other Vairs I'd been through before.    Nothing
that ever happened with ANY of them was ever actually the fault of
the car.    It was always a human element.     Don't let your
patience be overrun by other people's mistakes or bad fortune.   The
car is only a product.   It has no agenda or purpose.    If you must
deliver yourself from it, don't waste the effort to date by resorting
to revenge against an inanimate object.   Sell it to someone who will
finish it.

tony..