<VV> Radical Corvair Custom,etc.

timogensturbo at aol.com timogensturbo at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 00:33:12 EST 2006

 -----Original Message-----In a message dated 10/29/2006 4:17:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:
Gee,
I think I'll re-do my V8 Vair like this! Gotta be  CaliMcfornia!
Rick
Sorry guys,I didn't realize the link didn't  go.
Try  this.http://wwwboard.modelcarkits.com/index.pl?read=907251

Scotty Grover replies:
I saw photos of this car a few weeks ago; thought it might have been  entered
by Matt Nall.
Scotty

Folks.. Rick is one of those that lives in the past...but can't remember anything more than 3 days or 77 trips to the "throne room"..which ever comes first!  LOL!

YES, this is the car We found on Ebay...bought it and resold on Ebay.....then that seller has resold.....EVERONES making $$ off this $300 car.  We're ALL happy!

Note:  the New picture in front of a different house probably confused the Bohunk!
 In 2001 at Chicago...I moved his chair to the other side of his v8 car, facing the other way........took him 2 days to find his Hotel !!  LOL!

WTBRTMH