<VV> The Last Straw : Let's help the guy out of his funk (then you can help me !)

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Oct 30 01:39:03 EST 2006

I know how the guy feels, and telling him not to feel that way won't get the
results you want.

Is there a club nearby that can restore his faith in humanity, then we can
help him with the car ?

There have been many times I feel like giving up on people, and what you
want to do them is probably illegal (some are still alive only because it's
illegal to do what they deserve).

I just had a package shipped from NY to CA, and it got all the way to
Ontario airport, on its way to Temecula (the distribution point) where it
was a short jump to get it to me.

What did FedEx do ?  They shipped the entire container (including my
package) back to Memphis !
Aarrgghh !!!@#@#@!!  It was RIGHT here !!!!!! Now it won't get here until
Monday, when I won't have time to use it !

So, this being only one of many instances that I will NOT share with you, I
understand the guy.

To most people, Murphy is an amusing anecdote. He is my lifelong roommate,
and a way of life.

OK, one more -

I decided to let a mechanic work on my Audi, because the water pump had a
steel stud in an aluminum casting, which I did not want to break.

So, I "trusted" a mechanic who should know how to remove it without breaking
it, right ?

You'd think, huh ?

Nope.  He broke it, and charged me an extra 2 hours labor to fix it !!!!!
And held my car for ransom, of course.

Want more ?  Didn't think so.

Let's help the guy out of his funk (then you can help me !)

Chaz