<VV> 67 Doors and The Last Straw

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 07:12:36 EST 2006

Danny, I hear your frustration.  I have had plenty of hiccups with my cars--you should hear the tale about my Corsa coupe, the accidental paint job and two engine rebuilds.  I hope you're just blowing off steam.  If you want to get out of the hobby, at least sell the car to someone who wants to give her another go and recoup some of your investment.  Or, just park it for a couple weeks and come back to it when you're not so frustrated.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: LastHamlet <lasthamlet at yahoo.com>