<VV> Collector Car Insurance with no Garage

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Tue Oct 31 19:37:47 EST 2006

My insurance company (Farmer's Mutual) allows me to deactivate and
reactivate all coverage except comprehensive.  I'm paying around $20
bucks per year to cover the '66 Corsa that's in my garage.  Will your
local lasw allow you to buy a full coverage policy, register the car,
then drop the liability and collision insurance coverage while the car
is stored?