<VV> Collector Car Insurance with no Garage

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 18:50:42 EST 2006

Hello Gang,

I have a storage problem here in Los Angeles.  I have a neighbor who can see
my 1964 Spyder from his second floor.  He complains about everything in the
neighborhood and has complained to the city about this non-op vehicle.  The city
sent me a letter telling me that I must do something about it.  My garage is
already full of toys so that is not an option.  I do not want to move the
vehicle to an expensive and inconvenient off-site garage.  This limits me to
taking the vehicle off the non-op register and insuring it for the street even
though I will not be driving it.  If I insure it as a regular "driver" it will be
quite expensive.  Is there a collector car insurer that does not require the
vehicle to be in a locked garage?  Every one that I have checked with has
turned me down.  Any suggestions?

(Yes, I have considered burning down his second floor but I thought that I
would try this first.)

Thanks in advance,

Doc
'60 Vette; '61 Rampside; '62 Rampside; '64 Spyder; '65 Greenbrier; '66 Corsa;
'67 Nova SS; '68 Camaro ragtop