<VV> Re: 61 Lakewood F/S at Hamilton NY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 17:05:40 EST 2006

i just took a ride Sunday to Hamilton  NY (Colgate University town) to  look
at this car . the guy is moving to Ttexas by thanksgiving and wants to sell
it cheap ( i think!). it is somewhat (just engine / transaxle out) apart , has
everything plus extras to put it together.  rust? yes some (surface?
floors?)  but not bad at all. it is a powerglide . Motor is out and "has  been
rebuilt?". there are 2 transaxles. it has tinted windsheild.  last  inspection
sticker was 1969. it will need a headliner and mats / carpets. it has  been painted
blue over the original white with red interior. not sure how much  more i can
tell you.
just trying to help , i am overwhelmed with projects already ,  including my
lakewood so i better pass. he is talking $1000.00 negotiable!.I  took a few
pictures , but it is packed in a garage with lots of other "stuff" so  pictures
are not that good.
 I hope this helps put another Lakewood back on the road.
talk to Mike Crandall at (315)824-1088
regards , Tim Colson