<VV> RE: Are recalls (and warranties) / loose Shocks

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Sep 1 02:04:07 EDT 2006

I was kind of hoping no one would pick up on that, but ya got me ! (Can you
see my crimson countenance  ?)

Actually, I consider myself flamed, but at 20 years old, I was somewhat
influenced by the mystery and the "back and forth" of these "grown ups" and
"professionals" not being able to figure it out, and thought it was actually
something beyond my ken.  (I was raised never to second guess the gardener,
but I know better now.)

But, after all it was a NEW car !!!  Whooda thunk it was a loose bolt
(probably sabotaged by the dealer to get me to give them my car for a
Camaro.)  That was before I knew the kind of people who come out of ours
schools, who could easily not know any better !!

"Had I known then what I know now" and even more so, that the 1969 Corvair
was poorly assembled in its last days. I'd have been more suspicious of
"simple stuff" !!!

Busted ...