<VV> Loose shocks/warranty

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Sep 1 05:17:24 EDT 2006

> In a message dated 8/31/2006 12:55:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:
>
>> and in less than 5 minutes, he put it on his lift and found the
>> front shocks simply were not tightened.

Back in 1978, I worked at a Ford dealer, you would not beleive the cars that
were delivered with loose suspension parts, or an empty differential! My
job...........dealer prep! Check everything, as the assembley plants were
for some reason not held responsible for shody workmanship..................
Gary Swiatowy
Ford mechanic for just 6 months............