<VV> Franklin (sort of Vair)

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Sep 3 02:44:40 EDT 2006

I have this book. It was quite a good read. I hope that the proposed
Franklin museum south of Syracuse, NY becomes a reality and that the
collection of Franklins near Tucson, AZ moves to that facility, as is
planned / rumored.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the line you mentioned below... The book
does not drag the Corvair through the mud nor toot the Franklin's horn too
loudly. I found it to be a balanced, super-detailed account. Also spent some
time recounting stories of former employees for a nice human angle.

--Kent