<VV> Fan belt story

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 3 17:13:54 EDT 2006

The following story was sent to me by the original owner of my Corvair, who
sold the Corvair so he could devote more time on his Morgan and not feel
guilt about neglecting the Corvair.

I was just wondering if anyone on VV was on the receiving end of this story.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member