<VV> Re: ulterior motives, reasonable design goals

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Sep 3 17:32:25 EDT 2006

> Pearl Harbor didn't work out as expected, so now they're "buying US
> out" via running the domestic auto industry outta town.    The

Hey Tony, "they" are meanwhile dead or over 80 ... hopefully the
new generations have other goals and means to achieve them ... the
same applies for the folks around here ...

> last anywhere nearly as long as my current daily driver?    The
> cliche "they don't build 'em like they used to" ain't just idle chatter.

Yes, if only for the nightmare of controller and software maintenance
after the "expected" car lifetime ...

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep