<VV> Stripped bolt.. 63 Turbo

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 4 16:29:39 EDT 2006

The right way to fix it is with a Heli-Coil insert. It can be fixed without
removing anything, I think as long as you can get a straight shot at it with
the drill and tap. If not you'll have to remove the crossover.
The not quite so right way is to try a longer bolt. You should be able to
catch a few threads at the bottom of the hole if you're lucky. If the bolt
bottoms before the head seats, use a stack of washers under the head to get
it just right.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun