<VV> Another question...(or two)

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Sep 5 10:51:10 EDT 2006

Here in Canada, Canadian Tire (a hardware/automotive chain) sells a very
handy set of stubby wrenches about 3 inches long. At one end is a
conventional open end and at the other is a box end with a ratchet
mechanism. Great for getting into any tight spaces and especially good for
the turbo nut in question.

Bob