<VV> Drag racing at 2007 CORSA convention

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 7 02:02:25 EDT 2006

Will this be the NECC event or are we talking about a track event at
Waterford, a drag race and an
autocross.............if so three events seems a bit much and if I
have a choice between a road track event
and a drag race event I would opt for the road course.

Thanks,
Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////

I At 12:07 PM 9/6/2006, you wrote:
>Hey guys and gals, I am thinking about renting Milan Dragway for a Corvair
>only drag race during convention week July 23-28, 2007.  They charge a fee
>based on the number of cars running.  Now is your chance to tell me how many
>of you will show up.  Remember the fun we had at the Clay City track in KY
>in 2004?  Let's do it again in 2007.  Give me a shout at
>chartzel at comcast.net and tell all your Corvair friends to do the same if
>interested.
>Thanks, Clark Hartzel

CORSA Member