<VV> gen-fan and temp-press lights

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 13:29:43 EDT 2006

I just replaced the bulbs for these warning indicators
in my '65 with Clark's flashing bulbs.  I think I'm
more likely to notice one of them blinking at me than
if it's a steady glow.  Anyways, the temp-press light
works fine, but the gen-fan light barely glows.  I've
had problems with this particular light before, but
the bulb filament looks fine, and the socket appears
to be clean and free of corrosion.  Anyone else have
problems with the gen-fan light in a late, and any
suggestions?

Jeff Clark