<VV> gen-fan and temp-press lights

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 6 13:33:29 EDT 2006

Jeff, the "Gen/Fan" light is driven off the voltage regulator. It's possible
that the relay contact inside the VR is bad. If you can swap the VR out with
another (used, from another Corvair?), that would at least confirm or
eliminate it as a source of the problem.
HTH
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone