180 Experience Re: <VV> Gas Mileage

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 11:12:50 EDT 2006

Tony,
    Agreed!  If my 180 Corsa could get 22 mpg on  the drive back and forth to
work every day (using occasional boost) then a NA  Corvair in good tune
should easily get 25 mpg.
    Of course I did have electronic ignition and, more  importantly, vacuum
advance on the ignition (that alone made a 20+% improvement  in mileage) <GGG>
    Frank "stock is a good beginning" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/7/2006 6:05:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,