Fwd: <VV> windshield wiper refils

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 12:05:09 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/8/2006 10:11:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

> I know Clark's lists them in their catalog but they want over $8 bucks for
> a pair.  I paid less than that when I got that set last year (more like $4)
> plus I always seem to need replacements NOW, not a week from now.  I can find
> 15" arms with new blades but I've only seen black ones and it just seems
> wastefull to replace the whole thing when I just need the blade.
>
> Mike

My local parts store no longer stocks our size either, but will order them.
I have just put in an order for 4 sets to have on hand for the winter.  Our 21
year old church van is in the same situation--and the whole blade assembly is
of a weaker and thinner metal than OE if you buy a new one.  Seems as if
we're in the same situation as with our 13" tires........

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier
'65 Corsa