<VV> Wiper Refills

Phil Fairman hoscale at paonline.com
Fri Sep 8 17:43:16 EDT 2006

I have had no problem getting Advance Auto (which no longer stocks them in their stores) to order the TRICO 43-150 refill blade (pair), usually takes 2-3 days max. Most NAPA outlets can get this Trico # as well. A visit to the Trico website and the "43" series pagehttp://www.tricoproducts.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=143&location_id=67&go=preset338trico
and the click on the :
Want to know more about all the individual 43 Series refill part numbers? You now can.

All the info is there and the refills are still listed.

I called the corporate office and they indicated that if a individual retailer had difficulty getting the refils, to contact Trico and they would glad to assist.

Cheers,

Phil Fairman

'66 Monza 110/pg