<VV> Wally World Wonder (YES!!! Corvair)

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 00:32:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/9/2006 9:19:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time, n3lkz at yahoo.com
writes:

>  Walked out of the store with my gallon of bug juice and my sales slip with
> nary a problem. I know, I know, I shouldda bought the whole shelf at that
> price, but there's an old Wall Street slogan that applies: Bulls get fat; bears
> get fat; pigs get eaten.

Too bad the cons on Wallstreet aren't mathematicians.......ggggggg

1gal. = 4 qts.  in the REAL WORLD.......a Corvair takes  4.5-5 qts during an
oil & filter change....

I wouldn't have been a pig either.....just bought 10 gal.  ...all that'll fit
in my Vair comfortably!!!  LOL!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!