<VV> Wiper Refills

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 10 05:57:44 EDT 2006

Geez, you have a lot of time on your hands to be running all over to
these multiple stores when you could have just ordered a bunch from
Lon at $6.25 a pair.  Did you wind up ordering the ones Autozone
finally thought they could get you? It's funny that you have asked
them twice and gotten 2 different answers... Better order them from
the clerk who knows how... if he leaves, you are screwed!

Jim Burkhard
CORSA

mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:
> So in my quest for wiper blades I made some progress today.  I found a pair in stock at CarQuest.
 >Only one pair and they didn't have the stainless steel rails but
they fit.  $7 though and no stainless rails.
 >I then went to what used to be a Wester Auto but is now an
independent and they had Anco with stainless rails
 >in stock down to 16 inches.  I asked if they could get the 15" and
they said yes!.  It takes a couple days and
 > they cost $7 but I can get a set in a couple days.  Not too bad.  I
then went back to the Advanced Auto where
 >they told me they couldn't order the 15" Trico refils and this time
the answer was yes.  I don't know why.
 >And they only want $4.98 for the Trico 43-150's, 15" with stainless
steel rails.  They said they could have them